Style Number: 8657-56J
This is a final sale item and is no longer eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Loose relaxed fit and low rise
- Wide around hip with a slight taper to hem
- Made with 100% breathable Cotton Twill fabric
- Inseam 32", Leg opening 8" (Size M)
- Model - Height: 5'10" - Wearing size Small
The original pants that started the "Freedom of Movement" was created in the 1980's from Gramicci's innovative line of pants, delivering all the features climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, these outdoor pants have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber with new features including a bit of extra room around the hips, a zip fly opening in the front, with left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today.
These outdoor life pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits and a webbing belt with easy-adjust waistband that can be adjusted with one hand. Crafted from a cotton twill material, they can stand up to intense activity and come in colors that bring a sense of presence and style.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders $50 and above to the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via FedEx usually within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return within 60 days of receipt date.
Final Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
All orders to outside of the U.S. are Final Sale.
Questions? Please email support.
USA / EU XS S M L XL Waist 28 30 32 34 36-38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 Front Rise 10 10 10 11 11 Hip 40 42 44 47 49 Thigh 13 14 14 15 15 Hem Width 7 8 8 9 9