Style Number: GMP-21F046
- Made with Stretch Corduroy fabric
- Pants with a tapered silhouette
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Zip fly with side and back pockets
- Low rise, slim fit, and slightly shorter hemline
- Length cut 2 ¾" shorter than the Corduroy NN-Pants
- 30" Inseam
- Model - Height: 5'10" - Wearing size Small
Gramicci's Corduroy NN-Pants Just Cut have a distinctive slim fit that gets slimmer toward the hem. Compared to Corduroy NN-Pants, these urban pants are 2 ¾ inches shorter in length, and are designed to rest at the ankles without the need for cuffing. The adjustable webbing belt brings an extra touch of style and poise. Experience Gramicci's innovative line of urban lifestyle pants which was created in the 1980s and delivers all the features climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience.
The Stretch Corduroy fabric is designed with a classic ribbed Corduroy material that adds dimension. Stretch yarn is woven into a soft cotton base to create this texture. The Corduroy material is a great clothing option for colder months.